GOT1000 and FX plc

BamaNick

Ok, I bought a FX-128MR-ES-UL PLC and a GOT1000 1155 QSBD, I can write programs to the PLC and I can design screens and upload them to the screen, But I cannot figure out how to set, whatever I need to set, to get the screen to communicate with the PLC. I am using a SC-09 cable, like what would be used to program an A series mitsubishi PLC, that goes from the programming port on my PLC to the RS-232 port on the GOT1000. It seems no matter what I do I always have a communication error. Any help figuring this out would be great!

Thanks,
-Nick

Oh and all of the manuals I can find that go into hooking the screen to the plc talk about the programming port on the plc being a 8 or 9 pin connector mine is a 25 pin connector just like A series plcs.

Similar Topics

I am trying to connect a GOT1000 HMI to a Wago 750-881 PLC using the TCP MODBUS driver but can't read the registers I'm using 20 registers from...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I have a FX PLC connected to a GOT 1000 HMI. I am trying to find the part number for the cable that I can use to connect my computer to...
Replies
Views
I am still fairly new to Mitsubishi. So I am hoping some guru or someone here will be able to answer these. I have GT Designer 3, when i connect...
Replies
Views
Just Wondering how easy or hard it is to use a GOT1000 with RsLinx and RSLogix500? I have ran across a couple units and would like to try to use...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, Our GOT1000 HMI was wired incorrectly when the vendor installed them. +24V was on ground and ground to +24V post. Everything was...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom