Ethernet communication module

kerim

Im having problem with Schneider PLC communication ethernet module. Problem is that this module goes in fault and only thing that I can do is change the whole PLC and download project and it starts normally. Restart does not help...Power supply is stable. Only thing that I could possibly think about is firmware version cause Its not the same as other PLC's on network.. If you have any idea please let me know. Thank you guys

There might be a dozen or more different Schneider Ethernet modules for the various platforms. Care to share which one it might be?

Im having problem with Schneider PLC communication ethernet module. Problem is that this module goes in fault and only thing that I can do is change the whole PLC and download project and it starts normally. Restart does not help...Power supply is stable. Only thing that I could possibly think about is firmware version cause Its not the same as other PLC's on network.. If you have any idea please let me know. Thank you guys

unlike the detail hounds, I choose to give answers that include a level of detail that is on par with the question.

Like this:

Use a serial connection to set up the ethernet module in the PLC before putting it on the network.

Lots of possible suggestions can be made without ALL the details.

there is a reason for the detail
Which PLC
Which E/net module
the setup varies

there is a reason for the detail
Which PLC
Which E/net module
the setup varies

Yes I understand a better answer can be given with more detail.

My point is to give the level of answer possible , given the detail available, and let the OP discover the relationship of detail given and quality of answer.

Often times the general answer is all someone needs.

Many times, after all the details are given, none of them actually help to solve the problem.

and usually the OP says - that is not what I mean!
i am not a mind reader - you are welcome to guess and reply.
at my old frt age I am trying to get OP's to give the detail without having to spend the time and type the same ititial questions every time.
The OP has not responded yet.
if it is the Twido range then it can connect throught the serial port
But this needs to be configured to Modbus.
if it is the concept, modicon etc, then ... I havent used them next person.