Compact logix 1769 Mean Time Before Failures(MTBF) & MTTR ( Mean Time to Rastoration)

mbp6975

Compact logix 1769 Mean Time Before Failures(MTBF) & MTTR ( Mean Time to Rastoration)

How much is the MTBF (Mean Time Before Failures) & MTTR (Mean Time To Restoration) of Compact logix 1769-L32E CPU.

good question
now you will need to find the good answers then...
answer your exam questions
OR
contact Rockwell

Similar Topics

Been seeing a high failure rate on these PLC's on 2 of our process. The control power is feed through a APC UPS to a 24VDC power supply to power...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am trying to figure out how to setup a PID in Control Logix 1769 Controller in a way that it would control a drive speed by sending...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I need to add in a few discrete and analog cards for an existing 1769 Compact Logix system at a local Treatment Plant for an...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, First of all, I would like to thank you for everyone who helped me in the previous post and this platform is really helpful for...
Replies
Views
I am using ab 1769-l30er for redundancy logic, the secondary controller is not being recognized, the icon is replaced by a yellow question mark...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom