S7300 cpu 315-2dp

nazeeravt

I am installing S7300 CPU 315 2dp, when I give inputs the Input leds of plc are glowing but even if the output is high the output leds of plc are not glowing also when i check the voltage at output it is very low about 3-4v.I will be thank full if any one can give a solution for this.Thanks

I am installing S7300 CPU 315 2dp, when I give inputs the Input leds of plc are glowing but even if the output is high the output leds of plc are not glowing also when i check the voltage at output it is very low about 3-4v.I will be thank full if any one can give a solution for this.Thanks

Which type of output card do you use?

Kalle

The output card is 322-1BHO1-0AA0.
I have configured the hard ware but the message is displayed the online and offline settings do not match.As I am doing this for the first time I would be thankfull if any body can describe the steps for hardware configuraton. Thanks

Yes I have wired accordingly, but when I try to configure the hard ware I don't find the exact I/O card module to drag and drop.I am using step 7 lite version 3.
Thanks

HW config will set up the addressing and any special configuration screen for the hardware module. You should be able to use a generic.

It sounds like you have a common or ground issue with your power supply.

The card may also have several places to attach a common.

It is possible that the issue is a hardware malfunction.

If the output is on in the software AND the PLC is in run mode, and the rung is not in an isolated subroutine and it is actually being called, then the problem is not in the software.

Try disconnecting the outputs then measure the voltage.
Ive had a simular problem when the output is short cuircited.

s7-300

Hello, I would like to know how to connect with PLC siemens S7-300 cpu313C position sensor? How to manipulate and access to the digital inputs of the automaton?

plc siemens

Hello, I would like to know how to connect with PLC siemens S7-300 cpu313C position sensor? How to manipulate and access to the digital inputs of the automaton?

christ style, start a new thread !
Use the "Start a new thread" button in the forum, rather than the "post reply" buton when you have a thread open already.

And stop hitting the "post reply" button !!

Yes I have wired accordingly, but when I try to configure the hard ware I don't find the exact I/O card module to drag and drop.I am using step 7 lite version 3.
Thanks

did you try to update your hardware library because trying another part number may bring this fault as the processor is looking for the other card...