PK22xx Backing up process

Spark6

I have a PK22xx PLC in our plant, the stamped data on it is: PK22xx, input 9-36 VDC, output 5VDC, current 40-70 mA, STD-MEM., I need to upload a copy of the application program that exist on it, and then download this application program to a new PK22xx PLC to be a spare for it.
The question is : how can I perform this backup process?, which tools will I need to perform this? .
Also, I want to know the price of a new PLC PK22xx with the same specs above, and the price of the required software and cabeling required for this backup process.
Thanks,,,

You can contact the supplier of the plc , or the machine manufacturer,then ,if this kind of plc in not common in your country , you can figure out the program , then re do it on the a common plc ,which you used to program by yourself
regards

The manufacturer of this PLC is Rabbit company (Z-World PLC), but I can reach them at all, every search about www.rabbit.com or forward me to digi which are not the manufacturer, can any one help me to contact the manufacturer of PK22xx Z-World (or Rabbit) PLC?. thanks.