Koyo Click PLC Address Question

jli20

Hi,

I'm relatively new to PLCs and I currently own the Koyo Click PLC. I haven't really been able to fully grasp the idea of memory addresses. So what I'm trying to do is have a buzzer hooked up as one of the outputs and have the program complete the circuit for a x number of seconds under one condition and for a y number of seconds under another condition. However, the programming software does not allow for the same memory address to be outputted twice. I can't think of any other way to do it since the buzzer is only connected to one physical terminal.

Thanks for the help.
Sorry for being a newbie =X

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I have one of the new CLICK plc from AD with an ethernet port on it. I made a subroutine for an IO Map of a modbus slave device I have...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I'm still trying to wrap my head around PLC programming having come from a traditional computer programming background. I've...
Replies
Views
I need a cheap PLC for a project I am doing at home, (automated beer brewing). I will need about 12 DC outputs, 12 DC inputs. I also need about 6...
Replies
Views
Hello forum. I have a Koyo Click Model CO-OODD1-D. It has 8 sink/source inputs and 6 sinking outputs. I have a traffic light program I already put...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done any programing on click plcs? I just wanted alittle info on them.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom