Microinnovation XV102 -> Gsm sms TC35i

saso

Hi
I tried the connecting the panel microinnovation XV102 with serial port and the siemens modem TC35i. I downloaded the sample from eaton page but the config file is for wavecom modems and falcom. So I guess the responses of the siemens modem are diferent. On the panel I have the PLC licence, so works visualisation with galileo and the PLC function with Xsoft Codesys 2.3.9 sp2.
Has any one tried to send and recieved with modem TC35i modem with panel or eaton(moeller) PLC (XC-CPU1xx or XC_CPU2xx) ?
The wago sample of sms is great but the lib are not the same for the panel or plc.

Thanks
Saso

Hello,

I have used sms send and receive with moeller (eaton now) plc. I used the westermo modem. It works.
Let me know if you need help.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have really big problems with panel PC from micro innovation type XV252-57cnn-1-10 year of production 2005. First of all in 5 day I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to connect Moeller XV102 with my computer using cross over cable, but it's not working. On the XV102 IP is 192.168.0.50 and on my...
Replies
Views
I recently purchased a GSM modem model number SGM510 from a local dealer in Mumbai, India and I am trying to connect it to a Delta PLC that I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Mitsubishi Alpha 2 Plc and am trying to link this to GSM Modem (Quasar Q2403R). With no success I am struggling with the following: 1...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts.... Could anyone guide me that in one application I have to send SMS data using GSM module & Micrologix PLC. By reading some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom