Labview DSC & Arrays

dvdmoylan

Hi All,
I am doing a college project and before i go any further with this i need some advise. I have a 1d array which updates at the end of a flat sequence structure. I need to run the flat sequence structure a number of times, each time it runs the arry data is replaced with the new data. Qeustion is if the array is bound to a shared variable will the DSC database update each time the data is updated ie, keep adding the new data not just replacing the original data? see attached
Thanks,
David

Similar Topics

Hi! My problem is when i want to connect Applicom OPC server.1 from Server Explorer, i do it, but at the end of the configuration after click OK...
Replies
Views
bonjour je souhaiterais savoir si c'est possible de faire communiquer Cx-programmer ( logiciel de programmation des automates Omron ) avec...
Replies
Views
Bonjour les experts Svp les experts j'ai un serrieux probleme ; ce probleme consiste a établire une communication entre labview et chaque...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Has anyone had experience with LabVIEW software (by National instruments) before? More specifically I am planning to control an SEW...
Replies
Views
Can someone explain how to send explicit message (Ethernet IP) using Labview or command prompt (if possible) tcp to read attribute from Danfoss...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom