S7 to ethernet , I am going to do it. What do I need for it?

Valera

I want to do net. There are 6 S7-3XX-DP and 1 S7-226 in the manufacturing department, there is PC with CP5613 on board and there is PC. There are not profibus between its. I want to assemble ones into net. S7-3XX-DP +PC with CP5613 -profibus is A. A ethernet to PC .
I think I will need for some soft ( writting on DELPHI, I will do it myself) Simatic OPC etc. My question: how many money I must plan for solving this problem.

Maybe it is better apply it with MPI network. Profibus connects all machines in the line and from last machine to PC that have CP 5613 connects with MPI network, and from PC to LAN through OPC than installed on PC.

I am broadcasting 30 words of data from a 315-2DP using UDP to anybody listning to the port and I am also receiving 2 words Via TCP from anyone talking to those words on a port. I am using a CP 343-1 on the PLC side and the PC is using written code utilizing standard Windows Sockets & COM. Passive Fetch and Write to memory is posible without even having a program in the PLC but a couple lines of code are needed to Send the data Activly. (Thanks to Roy Robbins for getting me off the ground with this.)

If this is what you're looking to do I can tell more.

OK, but I'm sorry because I'm beginner for programming Windows&PLC, but I have very clever son who is winner of competition of programming among 11 grade. He khow Pascal, Delhpi, PHP well, but he don't know what is PLC (I have been teaching him).
In the end, if I don't understand, I think if there will be explanations about this theme we will understand it together.
Please explain