AB Micro 810 question again

kseafield

Hi again guys
Can anyone one please help me with setting up the Micro810 for the following:
Doing the actual ladder logic is no problem the rest is a bit mind boggling for me, I wrote a bit of code to switch some solenoids on and off with a few timers but I need to put those timers set and elapsed time on the LCD screen. Also I need to be able to adjust the using the keypad, I’m trying different combination of bit and keep hitting brick wallso_Oo_Oo_O. I’m pulling my hair out here guys please help with a bit of code for me as an example.
Thanks.

Similar Topics

Found a couple of old unused Micro 810s with lcd displays in the miscellaneous section. Don't ever use ccw or indeed any Allen Bradley, but...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to connect a 0-5v pressure sensor to the Micro 810, but I am not getting a clear input voltage reading. I connected the sensor...
Replies
Views
Hi Group I was asked to quote on a project involving replacing a machine's control system. This machine would only require a very small PLC. I...
Replies
Views
I was downloading programs at will to my Micro 810 earlier this week, and all of a sudden, I am unable to do so. CCW opens up the 'connection...
Replies
Views
It's my first time programming a PLC, any help would be appreciated. I'm using a proximity sensor to detect an object, followed by a solenoid to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom