Analog I/O

Hello All...
I'm a beginner level PLC programmer... Can anyone tell me the procedure of giving analog I/O data in RS Logix 500 and 5000 ? for ex: variation of motor speed.. If possible, pls give me some simple examples...

welcome to the site.
if you search this site for Analogue scaling there are many posts detailing exactly how to scale and setup analogue systems for VFD control and others.
the SCL/SCP for rs500 and CPT for the 5000

Please do this search - we have answered this question many times.
- And are willing to help you further

Similar Topics

Good afternoon, I am currently working with an HMI/PLC LP-a070 and I require at least one analog output, but the PLC does not have one. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom