UniOP HMI

Japaunks

Hi guys, Im using a UniOP HMI with Designer 6 as its software. Every I tried to upload the program I got a meesage saying -- Insufficient memory, pls close other application.

My running application is the designer only. What could be the cause.

Thank you!

Hi guys, Im using a UniOP HMI with Designer 6 as its software. Everytime I tried to upload the program I got a meesage saying -- Insufficient memory, pls close other application.

My running application is the designer only. What could be the cause.

Thank you!

Check the size of your application to the size of your Uniop. If all is good it probably is a software issue. Uninstall designer 6 reinstall and upgrade to the latest. Upgrade is free with qualifying product. The update comes with the latest firmware also.

http://www.uniop.com/desupdates.html

i have same problem
exception during graphic decoding
not enough memory, close some applications and try again

help plz

Hello All,
Please advice me if i can downgrade the firmware of a UNIOP (EK-04) from v 5.03 to v 4.05?.. if yes, then how?
waiting for kind reply