Allen Bradley Servo Tuning

DavidBartel

Does anyone have some sample code using the MRAT instruction to tune a Servo? I have a CompactLogix with a 1768-M04SE card.

I've got my axis all defined and the card configured and I'm fairly comfortable with how I would use the instruction, but it would be nice to compare notes to an actual working system.

I'm especially interested in how to use the Tune Status variable.

I do not use MRAT
Usually I find that motion direct commands are better, get to watch what happens and can make sure the mechanics are all set up correctly ie hear the noise when the belt is loose etc

Similar Topics

Dear All: I have the flashing red light on the FDBK indicator. The manual said that it means: The axis servo loop error tolerance has been...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, I teach a motors course at a local community college. We have the AC/three phase/VFD technology down but we're hearing a lot of our...
Replies
Views
We have an application with an Allen Bradley servo driving a rotary table. During normal operation the servo positions perfectly (within 0.001...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, So on Monday morning I'm expecting to have a box of random parts dumped in front of me. I'll create another thread with more...
Replies
Views
Hello everone I need to make 33m cable for the TLP motor. What choice should I make about this? We will make the cable ourselves. What kind of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom