Siemens winCC flexible question

trainee_plc

i am totaly new to winCC flexible hmi programing so excuse me for any dumb questions

i have 3 questions

1: is ther any way to add a password "typ in" box witch shows "***" insted of the acctual numbers and letters?

2: is ther any "Comment box" feture where you can store down text that you typ in from the hmi and show them again ofc. for exampel a operator can leave a comment about the mashin for the next operator. where you can save down the information to a DB and so on

3: can you add "rights" to difrent pages for exampel if you dont whant the operator to have full access to the hmi. like having administrator and users like kinda difrent access levels

big thanks for any answers given!

i am totaly new to winCC flexible hmi programing so excuse me for any dumb questions

i have 3 questions

1: is ther any way to add a password "typ in" box witch shows "***" insted of the acctual numbers and letters?

IO-field:

Properties > Security > Operation > Hidden input

Hidden input will give you '*'.

i have 3 questions

2: is ther any "Comment box" feture where you can store down text that you typ in from the hmi and show them again ofc. for exampel a operator can leave a comment about the mashin for the next operator. where you can save down the information to a DB and so on

You could use the tag-datatype 'string' or 'stringchar'.

http://www.automation.siemens.com/W...ow.aspx?PageIndex=1&PostID=110856&Language=en

i have 3 questions

3: can you add "rights" to difrent pages for exampel if you dont whant the operator to have full access to the hmi. like having administrator and users like kinda difrent access levels

I would assign a password to a function-key who makes the call of the page. Or you can do this with one or more objects in your page.

Softkey-F1 > General > Runtime autorisation.

Softkey's also have the function 'logoff'.

You will need to define the Runtime user administration:

- groups; here you can make and change new groups and their rights.
- users: individual persons who belong to a group.
- Runtime security settings: e.g. pasword aging (valid for ... days).