OMRON C200HS Software?

mrbredal

I have a machine using an OMRON C200HS. I also have a printout of the ladder diagram. The printout is missing one aspect of the circuit. This circuit may have been added after the printout was printed. For troubleshooting, I only need to read the currently running program along with whatever notes are included. I don't need to change anything. I do not have the software or cables.
Can somebody tell me what I will need to get into this PLC?

Thank you

Welcome to the forum mrbredal.

Depending on the complete part number of the C200HS, you may just need a cable. The pin-out is not quite standard, but easy to make. Post the part number and we can verify cabling.
Software would be CX-Programmer. This is the current Omron PLC programmer software and it does support C200HS. CX-Programmer is part of CX-One, which is basically a single package with all the Omron software included.

Hope this will help.

Hi dear all hope all are ok.
I have a question about C200H, is there any way to simulate C200H program in CX programmer

ali1122turk,

You can do it this way, but it is time consuming.
using the programming software, you can toggle each bit individually to simulate the program.
for example.
power is turned on and input 0 turns on. toggle input 0 in the program. scroll down and see what happens next and toggle that logic. note, timers & counters will not count, so you have to think about what happens.
i have had to do this on several projects when i did not have the simulation software.
james