Rs view studio animation

Buzzen

o_OI AM TRYING TO BUILD A BAR GRAPH IN RS VIEW STUDIO THAT WILL MIMICK A TANK FILLING. HERE IS THE PROBLEM. I DON'T WRITE EXPRESSIONS VERY WELL AND WAS HOPING SOMEONE COULD GIVE ME SOME INSIGHT. THE LEVEL IS CONVERTED TO INTEGER VALUE. IS THAT ONE OF MY PROBLEMS DOES IT HAVE TO BE FLOATING POINT?

Use your integer tag to drive the actual animation.
Scale your integer say 0-100 and create a bar scaled 0-100.
Plug in your tag to the bar and you'll have your animation done.

Thanks for the reply, here are the properties that i chose.
Min=0
max=800
number of thresholds=2
threshold type=value
threshold 1 value=0
threshold 2 value=800
tag=n9:104 which i want to show on graph 0-8ft.

Tag N9:104 is your "Connections" tag of the bar.
Thresholds are used to display a different color of sorts.
Say 650 is normal value and anything above turns the fill color to yellow.
Threshold 2 similar to 1 though say above 750 the color becomes red or something.
Under display for the bar, enter you "Value Settings" .
This is s where you enter "0" as low and "800" as high.
The numbers above will be your operating numbers for the bar graph.
You choose your own colors for the thresholds, fill, etc.