free control system schematic?

david90

Is there a website that has a collection of control system schematic? I'm an engineer in training and I'm looking for samples to learn from.

Thanks

Here is a typical 480-volt 3-phase motor starter schematic with a fused disconnect switch. What type of schematic are you interested in mainly?

Here is a typical 480-volt 3-phase motor starter schematic with a fused disconnect switch. What type of schematic are you interested in mainly?

I'm looking for industrial control system schematics. Motor control related schematic will do too but something more complex.

Thanks

I can post some drawings of an old generator job if you wish but there will be PLC drawings involved too and no PLC software or anything.

Motor control related schematic will do too but something more complex.
What is the goal? Are you making a collection of complicated schematics only? What if you can't figure out what the heck the drawing is showing? Could you use a few instrumentation schematics, electrical connection diagrams, electrical single-lines, cable schedules, or electrical parts lists?

Here is an electrical connection diagram. See if you can figure out what it is.

Here is a Welding Bay schematic.

Last edited:
Rube, about $75. It got damaged during the first party, had to install shock absorber cushions around it.

OT Lancie I replaces one of those boards a few weeks ago for a neighbor.

Boring story to follow ignore if you want.

"The heat generation unit had a bad terminal and disapated the thermal bonding on the conductive board" this is what the new service tech told this guy. $100.00 service call to determine the problem and $1,800.00 to replace the board. THE OWNER HAD THE NEW BOARD ALREADY. The owner called me and I walked over to his house tech young tech started telling me that I needed to be a "certified electrician" to service these systems. I showed him all of my licence. I told the service tech to leave NOW and the customer would be calling his office to discuss the billing. Thanks for your service.

The heater had a loose terminal causing a hot spot. The trace going to the board was hot enough it burnt the trace on the board and lifted it.

I told them to pay the $100.00 and be done with that service company.

You can make them yourself using ELWIN from sweden for free(saving takes time)
or qelectrotech also free
you can have a look at the moeller book www.wiringmanual.com
Please tell more precise what you need and we will give answer.