Request help for pid control in plc

jaffarsaleem

Dear Friends,

i am using Siemens S7200 PLC. my project is i have to control VFD through PID. i made the program and also it works.

but when i use this program to other jobs, that time i have to deleted the PID Block and i have to Re install PID Block one more time. then only PID will works.

My questions why PID is like that?

and also some times i didn't get PID output in the PLC. why this is also happened ?

can anyone please clarify on this issue.

Many thanks, please make reply on this issue...

o_Oo_O(y):mad::unsure:

Similar Topics

Peter, I have been following all of your posts since 2009. We (PLCS.NET forum), are all amazed at your acquired empirical knowledge to identify a...
Replies
Views
Hi,I need to build a PLC panel with a CUP & I/O cards, the panel to be communicated with a remote (500 meter away) extension module station. I...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, was hoping someone could give me a bit of advice here in a couple spots. I'll start off with my dumb code and explain after...
Replies
Views
I recently had a request that was pretty vague and was wondering if anyone could guide me on some questions I should ask. The request from the...
Replies
Views
I am looking to see if somebody can assist me with a pdf copy of the attached SLC500 RSS file. Thank you Jeff
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom