FactoryTalk View ActiveX control not found

peelseeds

When I attempt to open a 'screen'(.gfx) in FactoryTalk View I'm prompted with the following dialog box: (its only 1 screen in my application)
34y1qus.png

so when I try to create a runtime file this screen cannot be compiled.

I realize this is self explanatory, but my issue is finding the RA ActiveX approve component.
searching forums lead me here -> https://logon.rockwellautomation.com/opensso/UI/Login
I do not have a login nor can I register.

Similar Topics

I'm testing the ability to make a custom ActiveX control for PVP7 applications to be able to write data out in an XML format. With my simple...
Replies
Views
I found a list of activex controls in view studio for which I simply cannot find any information on online. I don't know what they do. For example...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had luck using a checkbox control (specifically Microsoft Forms 2.0 Checkbox) on a graphic? I assigned a tag to the "Value" property...
Replies
Views
I am trying to restore a runtime file at a customer site and I am getting an error “Unable to load ActiveX control for display (display name...
Replies
Views
I've got several ListBoxes that I want to perform the same function on. From my searches, you can accomplish this in VBA by using a FOR loop, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom