Panelview Plus Startup Application - Which One?

iamdamone

Hello All, new member to this site.

I would like to know how to tell which which .mer file is selected for startup in a PanelView Plus that has multiple .mer files loaded?

When using FT Transfer utility -> Upload -> Source file, I can see the list of runtime files, but how would I tell which one was currently running, and which one was set to run on startup?

I need to connect to an HMI and find out which file is currently operating to try and match up with a project file - unfortunately the .mer file was made with an older version of FT View Studio so I can't restore project from runtime o_O

Thanks in advance.

If you can get to the Configuration screen, the current *.MER name is shown in the runtime file selection field. If the PV+ is v5 or later there should be the traditional white square in the lower left corner during bootup that circumvents the startup routine and leaves you in Configuration mode.

I don't know any other way to do it. There's probably an initialization file stored on the terminal but I don't know the path or filetype.