Modicon M340 with Magelis GXO HMI

d.yuvraj29

Iam trying to communicate M340 PLC with the GXO3502 HMI but unable to do so.....Please help me with complete communication steps with port which has to be used(HMI)...
I have currently d-type 9 pin serial female connector RJ 45 connector and required cable....Please let me know the steps for communication as soon as possible....urgent....

Similar Topics

I'm building a test station for water pumps. The HMI will display GPM, KWh, pressure, vacuum and speed. Client currently manually writes down...
Replies
Views
My dearest colleagues, do you know, could I connect Modicon PLC M340 CPU BMX P34 2010 and Magelis HMIGT05310 over the USB ports? I saw that both...
Replies
Views
Hi, I download my target with USB cable and everything is ok but I am trying to connect a plc and HMI through internet switch but something is...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am having an issue concerning the Modicon System Responsible for the operation of our Generator System. (Particularly Dresser-Rand...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm having a hard time understanding how to get a Modicon M340 to pull a Modbus address from an ABB Totalflow via Ethernet. I set up a port...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom