Use Pid in rslogix5000

grazianogogo

Supporting Member
Hello every boby ,

I will like to have an example about use the PID function on rslogix5000 ..
i explain what and how i need to controll:
i have two motors controlled by inverter with analog signal +10Vdc - 10Vdc. between this two motors there is one load cell.
the two motors transport a plastic film .
i need to set a load (in kg)to the load cell (example 5kg ) and the system have to adjust the speed of the two motors to maintain tight the plastic film in the value of loadcell i had set.
i consider also to keep one motor master and only the second one will be the contoller of the film tight.
Any body please have a simple example to make me understand how to use properly PID fuction?

Thankyou very much

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a program that monitors pressure in a manifold discharge pipe. Pressure in the pipe should be less then 7.5 PSI. If the pressure is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I cant figure out why my PID is oscillating between 0 and 100 percent. My set point is steady and whenever I take my PID out of...
Replies
Views
Hello, Question: (Temp is whats being controlled here by 3 fans) Using a PID; can I set my output (CV) to be 100% at a specific input (PV)? In...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have already searched for that in the forum but did not get any satisfying answer, so here it goes: I have a 1769-L36ERM that controls...
Replies
Views
Dear all I would like to ask you for help in solving one algorithm, because I never worked with cascade PID. I have to realize heating valve...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom