Diagram block connection beetwen HMI AST3300 ( proface) with PC.

phongnhatdo

Hi all.
Now, I have a HMI AST3302-B1 of Proface and In want to upload/download project with PC. Interfaces built-in on HMI conssit 1 RS232 Com 9 pin, 1 Com rs485/422 9 pin, 1 USB 1.1.
But I don't have cable anything, and I want to creat a cable RS232 communication HMI-PC.
I was found diagram block cable connefion PLC-HMI through RS232 but I don't see.
anyone have diagram cable, please post for forum.
Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
Is there an ISA or IEEE standard which details symbols that one would use to create a logic diagram representing the PLC program? I only have a...
Replies
Views
I've been using RSLogix 5000 for some time and have always used the "BNOT" block to inverse a digital signal in FBDs. This can take up a lot of...
Replies
Views
Ironically, I have never done any function block programming in Logix5000 itself, but I have to draw out a program for it. My question is, what...
Replies
Views
For RSLogix 5000, Which software do we need to install in order to work with Functional Block Diagram and with Structured Text ? Currently I can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom