Allowing for bend radius

matlark

How far should the disconnect be mounted from the top of the enclosure when dealing with 250kcmil wire size? I know the bend radius which is 8x diam = 4 inches, but how does that translate to distance from where the wires enter cabinet?

Thanks

It is very dependant on the insulation type of the cable as much if not more than the wire size.

Some insulation is more flexible than others. What tepe of cable and insulation.

Similar Topics

I think this is great news! After many years waiting for it, I'm happy we have User Defined Structures for the Productivity PLCs. For those not...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Currently on a job. Trying to get a card to connect. An issue we believe is the solution is to change the cards general settings from...
Replies
Views
An operator called me this morning. He said that he can't make any changes to fields on the panel view. It sounded like a permissions issue. So I...
Replies
Views
I guys. I have a Beijer T12 panel that was developed by someone else. The trending is only allowing the last 48 hours to show. All the curves...
Replies
Views
We are just moving from Step 7 5.4 Pro and WinCC 2008 to Step 7 V11 TIA portal. In the past we have shared one simatic project on the network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom