Automation gone Bad

OK I did a job for a company that I had couldn't talk about ANY detail of the job to anyone not listed on the NDA. A small list of 4 guys. Those 4 had to ask all of the questions for me.

Some people think every time they reinvent the wheel it will get better. I still see a round wheel just like what we started with. The check didn't bounce so I was happy.

I've quoted work a couple times for a company that required an NDA, and thought they were re-inventing the wheel. The problem came up that, they spent so much time trying to make their new widgets patentable, that inevitably someone else came along with a cheaper product that did the same thing. I backed out the last time they asked for a quote, so as to not waste more of my time. ;)