Sinamics S120

arocon

We are using Siemens Sinamics S120 with sensorless vector control for motor. One motor speed is showing always overspeed. and if i trace actual speed and speed reference i saw wild fluctuating in actual speed. For this motor it is used torque control and it is getting torque setpoint from another motor, this motor is configured as speed control and working fine.

My question is how to tune this torque control motor. Because if i change this P & I value of speed controller of this motor it does not change anything. Then where is P & I value of this motor, so that i can tune ?

Thank.

Similar Topics

Hello to all, I have a STEP 7 project (v5.6) with S7-400F CPU and Sinamics S120 drives with CU320x2PN (ord. nr. 6SL3 040-1MA01-0Axx). I need to...
Replies
Views
Kindly, can we install new Siemens Sinamics S120 motor modules and new 1FK7 servomotors, in place of old types ? Will the old motion control...
Replies
Views
We have a couple of S120 drives which are rack pinion system,which moves forward and back ward (linear motion only) . The drive shows Fault 7900 3...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm working on migrating some old Sinamics S120 drive units currently integrated in Step 7 5.6/WinCC Flexible 2008 RT to TIA Portal V14...
Replies
Views
I have a master slave setup for speed control.. I used the encoder speed unsmoothed from the master to the slaves.. It is a speed control...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom