help!

currycornbeef

Hi Guys, I'm having a problem with a DTAM plus operator interface. The DTAM boots up normal , displaying either "working" or the machines' menu options but is non responsive to any key that is pressed. The keys only work when the DTAM is faulted and which requires that it is reset from its standard operating menu. What is causing this?

No its not disabled .Dip switch # 4 is on. I can only use the function keys if I cause the DTAM to fault, for e.g. if I remove the comm. cable. Only then can I use the function keys, but once it boots up with no faults. It displays "working" , with no function.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I need help with position control using a Veichi AC Servo Drive model SD600A1-T2-2R2. How do I know how many pulses for it to rotary 1...
Replies
Views
Hi friends, i need a help to know the procedure and steps to connect Lenze i700 to PC for parameterize. i tried with lenze easy-starter using LAN...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom