RS View studio Animation Expressions

hooter32

I have an RSview studio SE project where i have several objects on a graphics screen that need to disappear at times. There are three contrologix tags that i will be using with the visibility animation. Two tags are BOOL's and the third is a DINT. I can make the two bool tags work together, or the one dint work alone. Not all three at once. basically in my expression i'm trying to get: make visible if bool_1 is 1 or bool_2 is a 1, or dint_1 is a value of 1 or 2. All i keep getting is my expression is missing something. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Similar Topics

I am having trouble with the expression editor setting up some colour change animation. I have a bool tag and an int tag. I will have four...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up fill animation on a polygon. How do I determine what color it fills with? I want to have it start as one color and fill as...
Replies
Views
I'm having an issue with getting animation to work as I expect it should work. It only seems to change when I exit the display, then come back to...
Replies
Views
I am beginning a project and I want to begin working on the HMI project so I can use in meetings. I would like to show some animation of the...
Replies
Views
For no apparent I cannot select any object animation on my projects. When I highlight an object, select Animation (from the menu or via a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom