WinCC Flexible RT. How to adjust "info-text" window ?

JesperMP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi all.

I have looked everywhere, but cannot find where such things as fonts, sizes, colors and standard location is adjusted for the info-text window. You know the additional window you can call up with the HELP button.

What I really would like to modify is a hideous pale yellow background color that is somehow set for this window.

Any ideas ?

(WinCC Flexible 2008 SP2 and/or SP3).

Color and font is taken from Windows Tooltip settings.
Depending if you're using XP, Vista or 7, it differs where you can modify it.

Not sure one can change it on a WinCE panel though.
Don't have one to play with atm.

Thanks a lot Jeebs.

You were right about the color of the tooltip being the same as the info-text background color (Siemens, why ???!!).
I can't get the font to change though.
And is there no way to adjust the size or position of the window ?

I'm not sure where that is changed.
I've searched for it a while back and couldn't find anywhere to change it.