Modicon Software

DaveHunter

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with what Modicon software package I need. I have done Siemens programming but never any Modicon. I had a customer that e-mail me a momentium program and I can see the file extenshions. Prowork 32 is installed on my computer but I can not open them. Im assuming that I need Concept but im not sure.Is there any way to tell? I searched for this answer and did not find anything. Thanks for the help!

Similar Topics

After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
I am looking at a bakery oven that has been dismantled and in storage for unknown time, it was manufactured in 2012 so not that old. my gig is to...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have Schneider PLC which is the world's first one Modicon i need software of Modicon PLC 984,it is known as...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Anyone familiar with Modicon Quantum PLCs? What programming software is required for the 45PLQUA series and what is the latest...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we need the engineering software to program a MODICON PLC KUAX 671 Controller . Which one works for it ? Thank you
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom