vertical branching vs. stepped

GlennA

Some time ago I (accidentally) found a description of how to branch with vertical connections instead of the default stepped connections.
Can someone please suggest where I can find this ?

PLC make and/or model please. For RSlogix500, highlight (Left Click) lower left corner of 1st branch, Rt. Click -> Extend Branch Down or Up, Left Click, Done.

Similar Topics

I am looking for power supply that I can mount on vertical DIN rail, and when mount that way is =< 4" wide. this is what I have now.... this is...
Replies
Views
I have a two way valve (with two solenoids) and a two way pneumatic cylinder that moves up and down. Is there a way to make a inherently safe...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use proworx32 for the first time and can't seem to insert a vertical short between blocks. When using the [| Short] button from the...
Replies
Views
Off topic, but I thought someone might have some good experience. One of our customers is a water treatment facility to provide fresh water to...
Replies
Views
Hello Mitusbishi experts, I hope you are bored on Sunday and look at this post:wish:. I have worked with Mitsubishi for many years and I now...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom