about 1746-HSCE2

tang6518

I'm a beginner of PLC.
Now I have a question. how the high speed counter working in PLC program?
I saw some example code. when the program initial, PLC will copy the block information to HSCE's output. but we also can use the HSCE's real output just as other moldue's output(1746-OW16).
Question is :
1. the real output is confilt with HSCE's configration ?
2. the real output bit is fixed (O:s.5/8~O:s.5/11)? S is the slot number.
3. if wire with the flowmeter (discrete swtiches?), the Z is not useful?
4. HSCE's Input means external device (just like the flowmeter, the encoder )input the information to HSCE? output means HSCE output the instruction to external device?
please give me some help ! thanks !

NO one knows ? or I send the wrong information ?
If you can give me some advice about how to use HSCE2 will be appreciated.
Thanks!

Thank you ,Helliana .
I check the literature, but there have not the Chinese version manual.
about the question, I really want to know:
1. how to use the HSCE's discrete output? the address is fixed?
2. which difference between the counter input and discrete input? and which means the counter ( encoder?)
3. when HSCE initialize, first we will copy the configration data to HSCE's output.but as we need use the discreate output, there will have a confilct?
Thanks!