versamax motion disabled

Akram

system was proteted by programer & stop responding tottally
i have downloaded a trial versapro & run the program again
but automode which execute a sequence of instructions dosen't working
it was working properly before
now i can't operate automatically from wonderware viewer
i supposed to enter a recipe & just click start button then it must be start screw conveyors and weighting depend on the qty's of arecipe then mixing according to mixing time then open mixer gate to start packging ....

please help to recover motion option
program is attached
& please till me if the problem in versapro or not because it's a trial version i used to install & uninstall..

yes ; he gave me passord & it dose't working
he may come but he will take a long time to come
i am trying to solve quickly