WonderWare to PLC-5 comm problems..

redwings1958

One of our ABDASTCP servers is displayed a RED X next to it, with the log file indicating it cannot connect to 3 of the 10 PLCs it is hooked to. I;ve tried numerous times to restart the servers , but with no luck. Any Ideas?

Yes I can. I actually found the problem to be the Nmxsvc was faulted. I went into Task manager, stopped, then restarted the service and everything is up and running:ROFLMAO:

Similar Topics

Hello I was wondering how to link a button in Wonderware to two different PLC’s? This button is a reset button that resets both PLC’s. - one plc...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to monitor Wonderware historian's heartbeat and trigger a fault if Historian is not communicating /offline in PLC. Currently my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a SLC500 Micrologix PLC that will sometimes go into a "Watchdog fault" When it does this all the data on the wonderware screen is...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am lookimg for some help to figure out where come from the problem or what i can do to improve the latency. PLC: S7 416-5h...
Replies
Views
Hello, In Wonderware System Platform you can configure communication to several PLCs in different ways, and I am interested which is "best...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom