Motorized roller question

matlark

I am attempting to set up my zones according to the literature that came with the MDR. Is there some rule of thumb for setting up zones (zone should be 1.5 times length of unit trying to convey?...or?). Or for placment of the zone photoeyes? If there are no rules of thumb any tips would be appreciated.

thanks

Last edited:
My first tip would be to give more details of your specific application.
Size, speed, length of conveyer etc. same for product.

Similar Topics

Can any one suggest, I have Motorized valve Gas Burner (open and close) i want to control with PLC PID Control with RTD input and close and open...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a system with a motorized ball valve. It's a basic 120v unit with built-in limit switches and two inputs... one opens and one...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control main drive speed adjustment from multiple locations on a production line. The Main station needs to be updated with any...
Replies
Views
Ready to give up and build something in-house...🔨 Been googling for a couple of days now and the only positive return was some Austrian...
Replies
Views
I am connecting a Motorized control valve to a PLC5 with a duty cycle of 50%ED. Now duty cycle as I know it to be is the ratio of time on and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom