Hi All. New Guy From The UK After Some Help Please.

phil555

Hi all, name is Phil & I am from the UK. Currently studying PLC stuff for my HNC and wonder if anyone would be so kind as to answer the below Q if possible?

If anyone can answer the Q can they please let me know?

Q6-a-c.jpg

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Last edited:
Take it it's a no to the help then guys????

Comment from the home page below.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Ask a plc related question... and get an answer[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1] in our LIVE interactive Q and A section. If you know the answer to somebody else's question, then feel free to post an answer!! Check it out here![/SIZE][/FONT]​

Last edited:
Take it it's a no to the help then guys????

Comment from the home page below.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Ask a plc related question... and get an answer[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1] in our LIVE interactive Q and A section. If you know the answer to somebody else's question, then feel free to post an answer!! Check it out here![/SIZE][/FONT]​

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/worksheets/ohm_law.html

Is not a Plc question, it looks like a test or a study guide, you won't learn anything if we work the problems for you.

Last edited:
We dont sit around here to help students get better grades. We encourage people to think for themselves. By we, I mean everyone else.. because I havn't offered that much per say.

This looks like a task from highschool electricity or possibly VERY early engineering classes.

Its not exactly very PLC related either imo.

Draw the circuit, label the voltages/currents

Apply Kirchoff's Voltage Law (KVL) and Kirchoff's Current Law (KCL) and solve for your unknowns.

kvl.JPG

We dont sit around here to help students get better grades. We encourage people to think for themselves. By we, I mean everyone else.. because I havn't offered that much per say.

This looks like a task from highschool electricity or possibly VERY early engineering classes.

Its not exactly very PLC related either imo.

I have simply asked a Q that IS related to PLC's, yes this is related to a module in an HNC in Mechanical Engineering. If I had an idea of what this was I would have posted some form of solution or working out.
But as mentioned, some of the replies are from the typical forum trolls.