wonder ware

RY_Guthrie

I am making some edits on an older version of wonderware than the version running on my laptop, if I convert it to the newer version will it still run on the older version?

Probably nope. How old is your old version? And your new version? There was an alarm change at version 7. something. (I've seen older than that in use, on my "stay away from" list.)

Once you've converted to a newer version, there's no going back. I suggest you either update all your copies to the same version, or use WindowMaker on the machine that runs the original version to make your edits, provided you've got a development licence for it of course.

Similar Topics

Hello again. For years we have been using WonderWare for our HMI interfaces. Starting about a year ago we started experiencing the sticky button...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, How can I run full screen on wonder ware Intouch window viewer?
Replies
Views
I have a wonder ware application running on several computers, they are all the same app, stand alone. No galaxy. Under system management...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if there is any other documentation, examples or other help out there on wonder ware scripting, quick scripts besides the in touch...
Replies
Views
I am trying to find a easy way to edit the tags in a smart symbol, is there a way to copy and past, or use a csv file to just change one smart...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom