TIA portal

mary2011

hay

First I did a migration S5-S7 where it is used function system FC82 COD-16 and I found this fnction in
bibotheque -->standard Library -->S5-S7 converting Blocks

then as I made a migration from s7 to TIA portal I have not found this bibotheque
help me please:unsure:
cordially

The library block is just like any other FC, apart from that it may have the know_how_protect bit set.
If you have first migrated from STEP5 to STEP7 v5, and copied the library block to the S7 project, then the block should copy over when you migrate from STEP7 v5 to STEP7 v11.

Tia

no it not just like Another FC When this FC is create by bibotheque try open it
You Will Have a message "this block is protect" and
when you try open it you found it empty :unsure:
thanks

That is normal for blocks that have the know_how_protect bit set.
It is not empty. You just dont get to see what is inside.
You copy it to your projects "blocks" folder, and then access it in your code as normal.
When you migrate from v5 to v11, it will be copied over along with all the other blocks in the "blocks" folder.