Tanks level -Solve inclination Horizontal-Vertical

Elyan

E
I have a problem of 2 weeks, interesting but difficult, necessary of idea.

System: PLC with capacity of Float(32bits) and SCADA.
Objetive: Guarantee in the exit, constant fuel without entrance of air.
Exist 03 tanks (T1,T2 and T3) and comunication will go pipelines, it's control Valves ON-OFF V1 V2 V3 V4 and analogic valves ofs T1,T2 and T3.
To fulfill the objetive, I have that compensate the horizontal and vertical variation of the ship.

tanks_oil.gif

Problem 01: Determine of the values the sensors to inclination horizontal and vertical. (or porcente unevenness)

Problem 02: As measure with accuracy the full litres.

I think, that sensors 03 and 04 be not essential, or smaller importance in the result.
Resolving the problems 01 and 02, I can obtain an exact control, command of the valves and % opening, this is simple.

I expect find a solution without mathematics fat.
Obs: Format of the tanks cilindric and sferic (pill)

If s1 open t1
if s3 open t2
if s5 open t3
that will give always fuel to engine.
you can build in priority if like.

if only one level in tank do not calc quantity
if two calc it with formula.
as you are only guest help is not extensive.
but i do know the solution.