How to setup Citect V5.2 Display client on two I/O Server Redundacy

atmojapele

Could somebody help me, we have two CitectHMI/SCADA I/O Server Redundancy network in our plant. Recently I've added a new CitectHMI/SCADA Display client in the network. I've run the Computer Setup Wizard exactly the same as other CitectHMI/SCADA Display clients. But everytime when the primary I/O server goes down (OFF) I loose communication to the specific new display clients. Other clients are running ok as they look at the standby I/O server.
Maybe I am missing something on a setup, please help!

Compare the citect.ini file locate normally in c:\windows\citect.ini
from the display client that is woking to the other one. Specifically the [lan] and [dns] parameters.