Modbus with ML1200 & 1500

Nikhil

I wanted to know whether one can connect the A-B Micrologix 1200 or 1500 on the Modbus RTU network as a master or a slave?? If so, what interface do I have to add to the controller network??
P.S. I have read the earlier threads on this topic but they were about Modbus TCP/IP and were more generic, Please Help!!!!!

Similar Topics

Hi, Though previously I have worked with ML1200 with Modbus using NET-AIC, I want to confirm that whether it is possible with NC01 or not. I...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, M using micrologix 1200 and it is connected to net-aic using pm02 cable, then net-aic is connected to my laptop using pm02 and a...
Replies
Views
I use RSLogix500 downloas backup program to ML1200 via DF1 driver. In the backup program, the channel was configured as "Modbus RTU Slave" So...
Replies
Views
Apologies for not being the best IDEC programmer. I recently was doing some inspections on a site that had 3 FC6A IDEC processors. The issue is...
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom