schneider 140CPU67160

karthikmcl

Hi,
Im using schneider 140CPU67160 HSBY controller with unity pro ver 6. while downloading its getting more than 5mins also during online bulid.Im using NOE 77101 CARD for communication.If u have any idea to do proper setting pls help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Karthik
"Automation Rocks"

Last edited:
Have you checked that your controller's firmware is the minimum required by Unity Pro 6.0? If your processor is more than a couple years old then it won't be, unless you've done a firmware upgrade.

There are some compatibility tables at the front of the Unity Pro 6.0 documentation. check what firmware you're running in your processor and compare to the table.

Is the processor already in use running some form of plant? I have 3 Premium series processors I have to update while trying to keep some pretty large wastewater treatment plants running... not looking forward to that.