ControlNet Fault

icehube

Had a remote chassis controlnet card fault last night. I am running controllogix platform. CNB/E card, the fault was FAIL:T006. The i/o was flashing red...it is a 7 slot chassis with all dc input/output cards and one devicenet card in it. The status indicator was solid red, so i tried to power both remote rack and processor off...no luck same thing...replace the controlnet card and all was well. What would have caused this or is it something that will come back? Any thoughts from the guru's...lol

Similar Topics

An issue occurred at an organization here in whereby the ControlNet card developed a fault. Card Details: Catalog/Series; 1756-CN2RXT B Part No...
Replies
Views
I am having communications fault on ControlNet units. I would like to know a good way to troubleshoot problem.
Replies
Views
Logix5000, ControlNet fault with code 16#0022 and 16#0203 Hi, folks, how’s going? On our one production line, we use AB logix5000 as master PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a controllogix controlnet network using just 1 remote io connection (1769-ACN) the cable is fairly short less then 3 M when I plug...
Replies
Views
Good day: Does anybody know where to search or look in order to build a diagnosis log on a PanelView, we had have lately a lot of problems...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom