S7 Compare blocks?

Valera

I compare blocks programm of online and programm of offline. There are difference. Data blocks have differens in column->actual value.
What should me do? Or maybe I must do nothing?

>
>
walteropsteyn wrote:
You can let S7>compare say where the differences are if there are any.
If it indicates only a time-stamp, then there are no differences, and you best transfert you offline version again to your online.
Attention: All these things doesn't count if youre differences are in DB's because the data in these DB can constantly change.
For DB's you best to the length of the DB if it indicates a diff.
Hope it helps
Greetings
Walter
>
>
I want to know this exactly: what we must do with actual value of byte and word dword of datablocks. What happen if I change actual values (when I overwrite same DBs to same DBs but with different actual value, initial values are equal.).

Hello Valera,

I think DeHulk is absolutely right, what's the purpose of a datablock? Datablocks are in many cases temporary memory places. Let's say you have an temperature transmitter connected to your analog inputcard. You put the analog value of the temperature transmitter in to a dataward in a datablock. It's quit normal that the actual value of the dataword constantly changes. How can you compare then datablock offline to online? If you wanna use this comparisation you exactly need to know what kind of data is in your datablock, so you can interpret the data that has changed.

Rudi

OK, but there is DBs that contains recipes (set min, set max, set norm, etc), of course I can set this value from HMI again, but how I can do it like copy&past?