siemens S7 symbol table and comments

panthripu

Hi
I am working with a siemens S7 PLC which was not having comments in the program.There was a similar program with symbols but having some differences. All the symbols were copied and pased to existing program.Now I can see the comments in the program except the comments in DBs. I dont want to copy the DB with comments to PLC as the many of the actual values in both DBs are not same. Is there any way to go online and copy only the actual values and paste in the DB having comments. And then download this DB to PLC.
It can be done manually also but there are lot of such DBs.

Any trick if any ,please share.

Hi,
I need help regarding the acces of hmi of seimens to monitor the Hmi ,we are using s7300 plc ,all the hmi are connected through ethernet cable to the central hub ,i know the ip of all the hmi screen but require help to acces it through ether net cable for monitoring purpose. is it possible ?