Panelview 1250+ folder path

kolii0721

I am having a problem to log data as i do not know how to set the folder path.
I tried ME Datastore Activex and the built in data logger as well.
If i use to log using the default location i could not find the log file on the location
Can anyone help me to how to set the folder path?

Welcome to the Forum
WAG Have you started the Data Log using the DataLogOn command?
You set your data log to start under the start-up of the project or for testing you can start it using the command line and issuing a DataLogOn command. Take a look at the helps file for a more detailed explanation.

Hope this helps

Thanks
I did set up in the startup of the program, and is working on my Laptop, but as soon as i download it to the terminal i do not know what folder path should set up as i do not want to log it to a default folder.
i.e.: \usb storage\logs
somehow i could not set up. I wonder if my folder path is wrong.
I do not mind to use a folder in the terminal the usb not necessary
i.e.: \my documents\logs but this path not working either
can someone write me down a correct path.