need help to select CPU.

ajay34

dear all ...

i m in middle of a small project which need to used for micro ingrident ..basiclly..i had plan like below and i m having problem which is the rite PLC CPU to used for it..

operator scan material using barcode scaner to indentify the material ..than using platform scale which hae high low and ok signal as output too plc..where the plc will capture the weight and move to next ingrident when it reach the requierd weigh..

exmaple :- material A need 10gram..operator will weigh and once it reach the required ..platfrom scale will send signal too plc too ask the operator to jump next material.

my problem which PLC is the best ..i m thinking about mitshubshi A series or Q series..can any 1 suggest which is better .:geek::geek:

Use the one that you are most familar with, you already have software for, your company mostly uses, and you have local support for.

If your particular to Mitsubishi, the Q is Better than A. More expensive too. The FX series is a brick style PLC that is very powerful and much less expensive.

Hope this helps.

-Dave

thanks for the info...do u guys thinnk that if i use HMI/scada would be much better ..if does which it would be..seimens or mitshubhsi..
my place currently have semines,mithsubshi and omron not too mention farnuc plc as well.