RS TechED and ROATM 2011

MNJ96

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone happen to have the RS Tech Ed 2011 or RAOTM session files they would be willing to share?

I normally download these for internal training material and Just realized that I never downloaded 2011 and they are not on the RS TechED site or RAOTM site any longer I assume due to 2012 ROATM is already started and RS TechED is right around the corner.

Similar Topics

Never been to one. Worth going?? Anyone here heading along? Seems like a good excuse to leave Melbourne winter for a few days
Replies
Views
Is RSTechEd worth going to? I missed the opportunity this year but I might try to go next year if its in the right area. A brief search of the...
Replies
Views
I just got to RS TechED in orlando. Anyone else from the forum planning on attending?
Replies
Views
Any plcs.net folk who plan on going to the 2007 RSTechEd in Orlando should respond here, so we might plan an evening of meaningless storytelling...
Replies
Views
Is anyone else at RSTechED in Orlando this week ? I wore around my black PLCs.net shirt on Monday (even to the closed-door managers session) and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom