Mitsubishi A0J2CPUR23

Ayrond

Good Morning.
I have a machine with 10 A0J2 PLC's. The main PLC is an A0J2H, and I can use GX Developer to communicate with it. All of the others are ether A0J2R25, or A0J2CPUR23. GX Developer will not communicate with these. I was told by Mitsubishi that I needed to use Melsec Medoc for these. I downloaded v2.30 from their website, then they sent me V3.5, and V1.6. None of these will communicate. This machine is from Japan, and they said that these PLC were not sold in the USA so that is why the software they have will not work. Does anyone have any experience with this? Does anyone have a version that will communicate, or know where I can get it?
o_O