Siemens S7-400 SFB4 Question

AlienMudPig

I have modified an existing program on an S7-400 and download just the FC that had the change made to it while the PLC continued in RUN mode.

The problem I have is that the instance of SFB4 (TON) that I used is not running when IN gets a positive edge. When downloading SFB's is it necessary to restart the PLC?

Thanks.

The SFBs are already loaded into the processor.

If you added an SFB instruction, it should have generated a datablock. Did you download the datablock too?

Similar Topics

Hi, Yesterday, I was at a customer site. I made one little change. Changed a dummy bool output to an actual output. I didn't add any tags, or...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a project where I need to exchange data between a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and an Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC. The...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon. I am having a problem going online with S7-400. Attached is the error that I am getting. I have looked at the help file but the...
Replies
Views
I can't replace cpu S400 416-3XR05-0AB0 BY 416-3ER05-0AB0 in PCS7 Project when using replace object to keep the original configuration in the...
Replies
Views
I have a project where I've decided to put in a facility to change the PLC time and date through the HMI, as there's no network connection at the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom